Search This Blog

2020-05-15

I am back




I recently realized that I'd been concentrating mostly on two blogs, leaving my other three unattended, including this photography one, so I thought it's high time I corrected this oversight, especially that I have had many photos waiting to be posted. 


I'm back, and I'll try to post more regularly, though I cannot guarantee any specific timetable or frequency, but due to covid19 lockdown period, I have no new photos to share, only several months, or even years old. 

I'm in the process of selecting which ones I want to post, out of my many thousands, and shall see you around the corner, with a throwback to another London trip from last year, as a continuation to the very last entry from my very first trip back in 2018. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment