Search This Blog

2017-10-28

Trigger warning: spiders!!! (Part 2)




Trigger Warning :  If you suffer from a severe enough arachnophobia that you cannot look at photos, you shouldn't click on the read more button hereafter, as I separated all my phots of them so they don't appear among other photos in my various posts, and thus offer a post to showcase for those who are okay.




















This is the second series of creepy crawlies, following on the first one , as, after all, it's Halloween season, and I thought to post creepier than birds and butterflies for that occasion. 

So, if you are fine with these 8-legged creatures, here are 8 photos, taken during hikes. 

You already saw the first spider, but I thought as a creepier aspect yet to tweak after inverting values. 





most spiders actually hide when I get close, but I have occasionally enough time to shoot multiple pictures from which I can choose the best. 







This one played hide and seek



















No comments:

Post a Comment