Search This Blog

2017-10-27

Color Mood : Whites (1)



My wife suggested gathering photos of objects with the predominant color white and post an entry as if it were a mood board, so here I am, with a photo album with this color as the main focus in all objects.

I took some of these shots while travelling, either for my past work or for leisure ; I also propose white flowers, landscapes with snow, architecture and statues - the latter are a bit off-white, or almost cream, hence the more generic name of "whites", including variants that are close enough to pass.

Without further ado, here are the photos I selected for this first white entry 




I had gotten this next photo printed a postal card, as I was really happy with the result and proud of it - the photo was shot from inside a moving truck! 





This one was also shot from the moving truck




This small house was on the side of a road, shot from a moving car this time around 



Back in 2008, my wife and I invited my mother to a small day trip to La Bourboule, where I photographed this statue of a woman and a child - you'll see a side-angle in the second white mood color board. You can also see a white wall behind her on a house, and in white flowers in front of her. 





It's Halloween season, but it wasn't when we visited a cemetery where we saw this creepy jesus laying about in a grave, surrounded by white stones 




Another day, another cemetery, with this creepy weeping child statue 




I'll show a wider angle of this last statue in the second series of white mood. It was in a city hall!




My wife's cousin had offered us vegan marshmallows one day, so we decided to try burning one, filming and photographing the end result on this shot here 




I'd started this series with a shot of nature, and shall finish with a swan, flowers, and a tiny moth 








No comments:

Post a Comment