Search This Blog

2017-09-20

Trigger warning: spiders!!! (Part 1)



Trigger Warning :  If you suffer from a severe enough arachnophobia that you cannot look at photos, you shouldn't click on the read more button hereafter, as I separated all my phots of them so they don't appear among other photos in my various posts, and thus offer a post to showcase for those who are okay.






So, you clicked on read more ? This means that you can stomach or actually like to see spiders and their certain alien-looking beauty. 

Most of the spiders that I photograph aren't at home, as I usually have to taxi them in an empty jar and out of the window, to spare my wife, but on occasion have had the opportunity to shoot a few photos. I meet the rest in my hikes.

I don't know how to identify specific spider species, so I don't name them in my posts yet, but will try to learn from books, like I did for butterflies and moths.

As I have gathered quite a few photos, this will be the first in a series of posts that I'll spread over time, and always warn my readers. 

Here's are the first shots that I prepared, though they aren't in any kind of chronological order.


I think I shot the first of these at home, whilst the ones with the lavender were not too far from home, and the rest in the woods. 

To my arachnophobe readers who didn't stop above, now the final stop line.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






As usual, click when you click a photo, you'll see them in lightbox and fuller size. 














To be continued with more creepy crawlies in another post 







No comments:

Post a Comment