Search This Blog

2017-09-20

(external) Beginner photographer links (1)



Instead of boring you with technical details you may or may not know, and to avoid plagiarizing or using the wrong jargon, I'll share with you a series of videos explaining some photography basics, which will be useful if you ever wish to learn.



I have 3 videos by Dylan Bennet, who doesn't seem to have anything else to explain, but that I found useful. 

The first explains F-stops and aperture. It may be a tad difficult if you struggle with maths, but stay with it till the end so you can see how it works.

I remain with the same vlogger who goes on into the subject of depth of field

His third video explains ISO

Now, despite the technical explanations, there is no real "right" or "wrong" as a photographer is also an artist. Check for example Mike Brown's short video explaining the same topics, with 2 concrete examples. I'll remind of his channel elsewhere, but know that although his tips use a DSLR which I don't have, I learned a lot, so you can check his other videos with many subjects showing comparative examples in each case. 

I'll finish this particular entry to this article about 7 things every photographer should know.


No comments:

Post a Comment