Search This Blog

2017-09-01

Welcome, and about the blog



Welcome to my 7th blog, readers. I have so many interests and topics, that I created separate blogs for each. This one will be about my photography, and more rarely, art, as I've dabbled in sketches, paintings and a few clay sculptures. 

I shall post photos, when I can, and discuss also my gear and general views of editing, my choices in cameras, tripods and other gear along the way.

I like to share the knowledge and techniques that I've learned over the years, but I'm by no means a pro. Only a somewhat advanced amateur who loves this hobby. 

I don't plan any particular day for posting, as my outings vary, and I have many photos to sort and choose from, but if I can, after a few initial quick posts to grow this blog in its infancy, I shall space my posts farther apart as time passes. 

Also, I will mark TW (= Trigger Warning) on all photos depicting spiders, as I know a lot of people fear them and whose arachnophobia can be triggered even by seing an image, and I don't wish to cause any form of pain. I know that some of my readers and viewers will belong to our mutual mental health community, and there are amongst them/you some that I know suffer from this phobia. Rest assured, therefore, these posts will always be marked, and totally separated.  

If you wish, you can comment, but know that I moderate before publishing, and request respectful exchanges on this space, as a common and mutual courtesy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment