Search This Blog

2017-09-16

TB photo diary : Lavaudieu Part 2



The first part of Lavaudieu's photo diary concentrated on the village itself, and now I present natural Lavaudieu for this second part, concentrating on nature : flowers and insects were quite present, and I had the amazing chance to photograph both dragonflies and a hawk-moth, which had been so difficult to see and shoot as they are so fast and tend to be far away from my lenses. 

In this album, you'll see fishes from the river, a bee and a butterfly sharing lavender flowers, and a flock of finches sharing a tree with swallows. 
I tweaked only levels, contrasts, and color balances (adding or deleting lightness and/or saturation). 

I totally de-saturated one of the fish photos.


Enjoy ! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment