Search This Blog

2017-10-30

Halloween TB photoshoots - CreeperMe




It's still Halloween season, and for this, I'd like to continue with a series of creepy photos, taken usually in previous years' Halloweens, but not always.




A whole 10 years ago, there was a series of shots with me, dressed with a black hood, and I played around with a big bread knife, on which I put ketchup (or was it tomato sauce?). I further edited this particular photo, to add to its mood, bellow, and added another artistic expression of it for this blog's entry image






These next 3 photos are from last year, all altered for artistic expression, and some creepy looks 






I'll finish this entry with one photo, edited multiple times to different creepy effects, one after the other. 

The original already had this out of phase effect, due to my movements and shutter speed...ain't I spooky ? 






Using Gimp 2.8's Iwrap filter with different grow, shrink, move, and swirl effects, I created this series, exacerbating my looks  - the last photo also had a colorize and augmented white levels 







No comments:

Post a Comment