Search This Blog

2017-10-31

Halloween TB photoshoots - Spooky Wife edition



I didn't use to celebrate Halloween (or any other cultural celebration for that matter, but that's a topic outside of this blog's goals).

What I can say, however, is that my wife brought her favorite cultural celebrations, one of them being Halloween. Some of ours years together, we dress up and play spooky, creepy roles and take photo shoots from which I displayed my own creepy self here.


To finish this Halloween series just in time for 2017's version, I now honor the woman who brought this tradition into my life : my wife. 

Gothic, original in a positive way, and who loves to wear blacks and to dress-up for these shoots, here are some of her Halloween photos from the past few years.


You'll see some photos I took in black & white, in sepia, at home with a carved Jack O'-lantern, or at cemeteries. Enjoy! 











No comments:

Post a Comment